Monday

Please excuse the delay, my face is melting (May 3rd, 2011)

This semester was a doozy. It’s over on Thursday.

At this point in time, school takes precedence over cakes. Am I happy about it? No. But girl’s gotta eat, amirite.

In the meantime, enjoy an old school comic of mine from my college days. The strip was called Poor Richard – it was about a penguin named Richard and his acorn friend, Diego. Usually. This particular strip, published in the Uconn Daily Campus exactly 2 years ago, is really speaking to me.

Literally. Speaking to me. I’m delirious.


For those intrigued, here are a few more. I had a real good time revisiting these.








This is a different series I did for the Daily Campus called FAQ, where I’d ask a lot of questions.



It’s important to note here that my comic was printed directly to the right of the daily horoscopes in the newspaper.




MORE CAKES VERY SOON


No comments:

Post a Comment